Ann Emmett Browning

Ann Emmett Browning

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Histories on Emmett family collected by Betseylee

Histories of the Emmetts collected by Betseylee Browning
1. Life of Anne Emmett Browning by Lucile Wallace, DAR, Company G. Jun 1914, DAR Museum Books pg 286
2) Ann Emmett Browning, author unknown
3) Memories of his mother, Ann Emmett Browning, by her son, Samuel Browning
4) Mary Ann Emmett Ellis by Phyllis H. Shorten
5) Biographies of John Ellis and Mary Ann Emmett Ellis, Handcart Pioneers by Rose Emily Ellis Bean (Mrs. Walter Arnold)
6) History of Thomas Emmett by Alva Garff Wilson
7) History of Thomas Emmett by Ellen Williams Greenwell, DUP
8) Nancy Hitchon Emmett by unknown, DUP
9) Harriet Emmett and James Riley by Donna Jenkins Bowen
10) Biographical sketch of the lives of James and Harriet Emmett Riley, author unknown

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog. My husband is related to the Emmett's through the Greenwell's. His great grandfather is George Heber Greenwell. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter-in-law just found your site and sent it to me. I was excited to read the things you have. My grandmother was an Emmett - Marie Emmett, daughter of James (and Marie) Emmett who was the son of Thomas and Nancy Emmett. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete